As a graphic designer, you should be able to create multiple designs, including social media engagement posts, ads posts, and banners, with your own creative ideas and with impressive research knowledge to provide crisp designs for diverse audiences.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with web designers, project managers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, & Figma.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.