Roles and Responsibilities
- Interpreting the Client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Responsible for website design, responsive website design.
- Prior Experience in designing Advertisement, Logo, Brochure, Catalogue, Packaging Label, Newsletter, Magazine, Flyer, Poster, Banner, Book Cover, etc
- Creating and Ad hoc design projects – promotional banners, social media promos, landing pages.
- Experience in Print Designs
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min. 6 months of experience working as a graphic designer.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Print design skills and able to prepare files for print.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Strictly NO Freelancers
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Able to work under short deadlines and prioritize multiple projects.
- Good team worker and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to details.
Applicants are required to submit their detailed resume stating:
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary